Accountancy – Our services will help to reduce your administrative burden.
Auditing – We can perform your auditing and financial analysis with maximum efficiency and accuracy.
Book-Keeping – It’s our job to get your books straight and keep them that way.
Business Start-Up– We will help you to cut through the red-tape and support you at a crucial time in the life-cycle of your business.
Business Support & Advisory – We aim to be your business partners, working with you to ensure the best possible chance of success.
Payroll – Administering the payroll can be an arduous and time-consuming task for today’s busy business owner.
Business Taxation – We can offer peace of mind that you are complying with your tax liabilities.
Individual Tax Returns
Our services are not restricted to businesses and we have a large core of personal tax clients. Whether you need assistance with your tax returns or advice on self assessment, we can help you.
Our dedicated team can provide the following services:
- Completion and filing of relevant tax returns
- Advice on minimising tax liability for all personal taxes including:
o Individual Tax Returns
o Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
o Non-domiciliary taxes
- Advice on what payments are due and when
- Advice on trusts and estates
Please contact us to discover how we can help you make the most of your wealth
Business Tax Returns
Business Start Ups
Starting up in business can be a daunting prospect, with budding entrepreneurs all too often left to fend for themselves. We will help you to cut through the red-tape and support you at a crucial time in the life-cycle of your business.
Bring us your business ideas and we’ll help you to evaluate them in a constructive and realistic manner. We can also help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess your finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance, and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete all registration requirements through the Australian Taxation Office
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
To arrange an initial consultation, please contact us today.
It’s our job to get your books straight and keep them that way. We will collect all the receipts, bank statements and other papers and make sure that they are filed correctly to meet the requirements of the ATO and other interested parties and all at a competitive price and convenience to you.
We take pride in keeping the accounting records up to date, making sure the analysis is right and that the accounts balance, so, if you want to concentrate on running your business, allow us to concentrate on what we do best – managing your accounts.
Please contact us for further information and advice.
We can prepare accounts for all types of business, from sole traders to partnerships and limited companies.
Our services will help to reduce the administrative burden, allowing you to concentrate on running your business, while giving you peace of mind that your accounts and returns are in order.
Our accounting and compliance services include:
- Preparation of annual accounts
- Preparation of periodic management accounts
- Book-keeping services
- Completing business activity statements
- Maintaining PAYG records and associated returns
- Processing individual, business & company tax returns
Please contact us for more information.
In the face of constantly evolving tax legislation, we can help to ensure that you are paying the right amount of tax, while also taking advantage of the tax schemes and allowances that are available to you and your business.
We can offer peace of mind that you are complying with your tax liabilities, while freeing up time for you to devote to your business or personal pursuits.
Some of the areas where we can help your business include:
- Deciding on a tax-efficient structure
- Making the most of allowances
- Maximising tax relief on acquisitions
- Liaising with the ATO on your behalf
Administering the payroll can be an arduous and time-consuming task for today’s busy business owner.
At George P Harris & Associates, we can help to relieve the burden with our comprehensive payroll service which includes:
- Customised payslips
- Administration of PAYG, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Summaries and analysis of staff costs
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses, gratitude and termination payments
The information contained herein should not be considered personal, financial, legal or taxation advice as it is intended to provide information of a general nature only. The information contained in this document may not be appropriate to your individual needs, therefore you should seek specific business or personal, financial, legal and taxation advice before making any financial or investment decisions.